11.17.2006

AEzine Challenge 11.17.06

This week I want you to take a bit of time to check out your own style. What defines your style? Create a layout shows examples of your own style evolution - write about how you have grown as a life artist/scrapbooker since you first began. These sorts of stories are so important as a part of your own personal history. How cool for your family to see all the layouts you have created AND a layout that talks about how you see yourself evolving as a life artist/ scrapbooker.
Materials Used: Paper and Alphabet: Vintage Florals collection from www.shabbyprincess.com, Font: Rockwell Condensed (computer)
Jornaling reads: (upper right corner)
I look at these two pages side to by side and I see differences and similarities. Similar look in that the story-both through the pictures and words is the most important, differences-my art has evolved and changed. I cannot choose one style over another for they both tell stories about me and where I was in my creative side! Both pages represent...me!
(lower left corner)
Then: 4th of July 2003
Taken from the scrapbook of mine and Keith’s first year of dating...lots of rubber stamping with images colored in...a little ribbon
Now: Now and Forever
Cover of wedding album...uses lots of texture, multiple papers, chalking paper to change color, letting the picture tell the story without a bunch of words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great capture of the challenge. I just love how you love both pages and how they both represent you!

Jude said...

Your challenge LO is great!! I love the use of the HS journaling spots!