11.09.2006

AEzine Challenge 11.10.06

The challenge:Here's a little more direction: create a layout that uses at least three different stamps - one geometric, one text, and one organic (swirl, artsy, etc.). If you make a mistake, work with it or leave it. Chances are, no one will ever notice except you - everyone else will see it as a totally cool artsy use of stamps. Embrace that!




Vellum: American Crafts; Cardstock: Archivers; Inkpads: Stampabilities, Rubber Stampede; Glue: Elmers; Markers: Crayola; Stamps: Kolette Hall, Vap! Scrap

Journaling reads:What can I say...I hate having my pic taken! But this photo is perfect...it shows how Keith always smiles and I usually stick out my tongue.

My stamp collection is not very big, so I became created in using my stamps! The title is one stamp, three different colors. The flower on the journaling block, was actually a scrap paper saved! The circles stamped on the vellum next to the picture are the same circle stamp used on the journaling block, but they shifted and wiggled when stamped down-and I loved the result they created of a circle on a square! A fun challenge!

No comments: