I am so excited to be able to keep track of the changes for Kalla/Chris and myself!
that is the question?
So my little bro wants to highlight his hair for Kalla's wedding and for just personal opinion, I am taking a poll.
Do you think it should be highlighted or left alone?
Top Picture: non-highlighted hair
Bottom Picture: highlighted hair
This week your challenge is to create something, anything, that celebrates your chosen word for 2007. Maybe a layout. Maybe a blog posting or a journal entry or a simple post-it note that you put somewhere you can see it each day. Make sure to journal about why you chose your word and what it means for you - the more you let yourself explore the more benefit you will receive in the end.
So my word: express
I want to express my feelings, thoughts, and ideas more...I want others to feel those thoughts and ideas...I want to express who I am and what I am about...be ready for a lot of expressing!
These are listed in no particular order!
- Took a vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC with Keith and Scott and Sarah Sulek
- Kalla moved to Houston for the summer...then to Illinois to live with Chris...she got engaged to Chris...her and Chris are expecting a baby!
- I will be an aunt and Keith an uncle
- Keith got to see where I came from...and he loved Plano, Illinois ;)
- My car broke down more times than I can remember...on the highway, in parking lots, at work, just outside work
- I spent most of my Sunday nights from summer on with two of the cutest boys ever...Mac and Te!
- God had a plan that I still don't understand when he let the kids go live with their grandpa
- We put our house up for sale
There are probably more things I am forgetting, but these were probably the most impactful!