1.04.2007

Highlights of 2006

These are listed in no particular order!
  • Took a vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC with Keith and Scott and Sarah Sulek
  • Kalla moved to Houston for the summer...then to Illinois to live with Chris...she got engaged to Chris...her and Chris are expecting a baby!
  • I will be an aunt and Keith an uncle
  • Keith got to see where I came from...and he loved Plano, Illinois ;)
  • My car broke down more times than I can remember...on the highway, in parking lots, at work, just outside work
  • I spent most of my Sunday nights from summer on with two of the cutest boys ever...Mac and Te!
  • God had a plan that I still don't understand when he let the kids go live with their grandpa
  • We put our house up for sale

There are probably more things I am forgetting, but these were probably the most impactful!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Thursday Betsy!