8.29.2010

Catch-up: Days 26-29

I have been super busy and not able to post...but I have to get these up before the challenge is up!

Day 26--Thursday, August 26, 2010
Top: Ann Taylor via Thrift Store
Capris: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Crocs via Outlet
Scarf: Forever 21
As I have learned throughout the challenge, these pants are not high enough on the waist to successfully be pulled off with the shirt.

Day 27--Friday, August 27, 2010
*No pic--today was one of those come home and get in my pajamas. Being a girl sucks!
Tank: Old Navy via Outlet
Cardi: Target via Thrift Store
Pants: Ann Taylor via Thrift Store
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Claires

I wore navy and brown today and I liked it!

Day 28--Saturday, August 28, 2010
*No pic--no excuse, I just forgot!
Capris: Old Navy via Thrift Store
Tank: Old Navy via Outlet
Shoes: Old Navy
T-shirt @ Car Wash: Compass

Comfort was the key since I was at the car wash in the morning!

Day 29--Sunday, August 29, 2010
Tank: Target
Skirt: Aero
Cardi: Target (not pictured)
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

I love this skirt more and more each time I wear it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

can you ask your hubby to take the next pic? i like seeing your face, friend.
-jill