9.02.2007

The Weekend

So Keith has started a new job at AT&T and that job started with him being away for two weeks in Columbus for training. He came home for the weekend in between...but it was still a long time to be apart. He is home now and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to have him back! :)
Then this weekend Keith's sister came into town for the first time in 2 years and it has been so much fun hanging out with her. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I promise I will!
Another fun highlight of my weekend was shopping at the Gap Outlet Sidewalk Sale...most of the stuff I bought was for gifts...but still so much fun! Also, Target put new scrapbooking stuff in their $1 section and I love it all...and picked up one of almost everything...with plans to go back for more. Tomorrow I head to the thrift store for 50% off everything sale! Yay!

No comments: