9.07.2007

I Have the Best Husband...

So I am sitting in my classroom at work on Wednesday when the receptionist comes back and says I am needed up front...at this point I get worried because I had just gotten off the phone with one of our directors. I asked our receptionist if something was wrong and she says she doesn't know. So I walk to the front and both my directors are there...really worried now...then I see next to them...Keith with flowers!
Keith had had a meeting up by my work, picked up flowers and came to see me just because! He is the best! I got to take him on a tour of Creme, to which he exclaimed, "It's like Disney World!"--it isn't, but it can be shocking the first time you see it.
Getting flowers from Keith for no reason made all the other women jealous and said they were going to go home and tell their husbands/boyfriends about it!
I love my MeHun!

2 comments:

sagreen125 said...

he is a good husband

Kalla said...

Oh i wish I would get flowers.... tell him to stop doing all that... he makes others look bad!