7.07.2007

Today I got one of the best gifts...a set of china!
Awhile ago my dad had picked up this awesome set of china from Goodwill...and when I saw it I fell in love! The colors and pattern were the perfect style for me...but I knew dad was going to sell it on ebay. Every time I was over at the house I would look at it and admire it.

Well today, after having gone garage saling with mom and Sara, I was looking at it as always when dad told me as an anniversary gift they were going to give me a six piece set! Dad said I could take it now (my anniversary isn't August, but Mom couldn't keep it a secret anymore). So I have my own set of china!

6 dinner plates, 6 salad plates, 6 bowls, 6 saucers and cups, and a serving bowl and platter. And it matches all my other dishes...so exciting!

Thanks mom and dad for the great gift!

2 comments:

Kalla said...

You are so weird!

Shilo said...

Yeah Bets...Its china! Just kidding. Its cute, you're all domestic now. Its good for a soon to be Aunt!