6.24.2007

So Much To Share...

To start off...we are still waiting on the baby my parents are supposed to get. I will share pics and info as soon as they come.

Now for news...back in April I had one this scrapbook blog contest and I was to receive a package of scrapbook supplies as my prize...I waited and waited and nothing came...so I eventually emailed them to see what was up and after giving them my address the package was on its way. It came on Friday but I had already left for Kalla's so when I got home today there was a huge box and inside were the below goodies!
This is an awesome caddy tool that I have wanted since Christmas...and I got it free...not the color I would have chosen...but still great!

LETTERS--my favorite...stickers, chipboard, punch-outs...FABALOUS!

Paper...paper...paper...never enough!Embellishments of all kinds...new ideas and so excited!

Had a lot of fun spending time with Kalla and family at her party this weekend.

Zach, Sara, and I drove up on Friday night after I got off work...quite an adventure...one of the best parts was when Zach had to climb into the trunk through the backseat...Sara and I were dying laughing!


It was fun to see my cousins too...Spencer is now 18 and an adult...scary! Taylor is a gorgeous 14 year old.
It was fun to see Kalla and Chris and get to spend time with them before they become a Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

sagreen125 said...

I am glad Bets, you know you won't be able to buy anything for awhile, cause Keith will say you just got a bunch of stuff.
Christmas in June
mom