12.27.2007

More Christmas Highlights

So opening presents was fun and there were lots of surprises!
Me opening scrapbook supplies...how did Keith know that's what I wanted? Keith opening his robe.Keith wearing his robe and looking at his new CD.This was Seth's idea of opening presents...eating the paper. He eventually realized that the paper did not taste too good.Zach opening his new slippers. This was my unexpected and surprise present: a paper rack. After putting it together--a chore--I put in all the paper and I love it!This was my favorite gift...a sewing machine! I had an idea I was getting this, but there was not a big enough present under the tree. About an hour after opening presents I came back downstairs and lo and behold there was a big box under the tree...opened it and was so excited to see this inside. Have already put it to good use and will post pics of projects in the next couple days!

No comments: