11.22.2007

I'm Thankful For...

*my amazing family!
-I have a great husband who loves me dearly and is constantly doing things to make me feel good about myself! I love you Keith!
-I have amazing parents who have supported me in every decision I make and are still there for me when I need them
-I have a great sister and brother-in-law, who though they may live hours away, are still so important to me! Happy Thanksgiving Chris and Kalla!
-I have a best friend who loves to do all the things I do and is just minutes away when needed...plus she is a great sis too! Sara, I love you!
-My brother...no longer a boy is growing up so quick and is because an awesome young man. Zach you may be bigger than me now, but I still have tricks up my sleeve to use when needed.
-I have a new little brother that because he is so young, still thinks I am the coolest even when I do stupid things!
-I have the cutest little nephew in the world and look forward to all the future holidays I get to spend with him!
*our jobs, through it all we have never been without
*cars, as much trouble as we have had in the last year with our vehicles, I am thankful that He has always provided and that we have been kept safe
*our friends who have stood by us through everything and have been there every step of the way in all the situations we have faced

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: