11.06.2007

I HATE when cars break

Long story short...I drive Keith's car to work...weird noise...look under car see oil dripping...tow comes...estimate given: over $1500 for a new transmission. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Keith and I had just sat down on Sunday and looked at the budget and made huge decisions and actions toward paying off our debt. And then this...I trust that He can work it all out, but it doesn't change the feelings of despair.
I know that God is bigger than all this and that is why I trust that there is a big plan behind all this!

2 comments:

sagreen125 said...

Bets
God is bigger, and in control. Keep reminding yourself that. It does suck.
hang in there
mom

Kalla said...

Sadly everything happens for a reason wether we know why or not... but everything will be alright and everything will be okay... I PROMISE! LOVE YOU!