7.17.2007

My last day...

It was so much harder than I thought. I miss my kids...and the hard part was I don't think they understood what was happening...they were just excited to have a party--cookies, ice cream muffins. And they just loved having their photos taken. I miss them so much!!!!!!
My new job is great but infants can never take the place of my WeeSchoolers...no child ever will.
Here are some of my favorite shots from my last days!
This is me and Andrew Elfers...Andrew moved up to the 3s room a few months ago from my room, but he is still one of my favorites and would always give me a hug when he saw me!

This is Zain...or Zain Man as we call him. This kid is a parrot and will repeat anything and continue to say anything until someone acknowledges him!Oh, Zachary! This kid told his mom once that, "Ms. Betsy is HOT!" He was always saying, "I love you, Ms. Betsy!" usually followed by, "And I love Garrett!" (one of the other boys in our class.

Brady, Brady, Brady...one of the cutest three year olds I know and has the biggest attitude...there is no one that cannot love this kid...he is just too cute...and he knows it!

Quinten Kaylor...or as he says, "Kinten Kaywer!" I love this kid, he is hyper and crazy, but can be the biggest cuddler and so easy to love.


Morgan Witten (the one I'm hugging) and her older sister, Taylor. These were my girls and saying bye to them was almost my breaking point...Taylor was practically in tears and I was close to.

No comments: