6.17.2007

Update and other stuff!

So the car is fixed or almost fixed...a flat tire turned into a whole day mess...that took a few days to resolve but happy to be done with it!

So excited for this weekend...driving up to see Kalla on Friday night with Zach and Sara...have a party all day on Saturday...head home with Sara on Sunday...maybe make a pit stop at Ikea! This will be the last time I get to see Kalla until she has the baby...and even then I probably won't make it up until Labor Day Weekend! I am so excited for Kalla and Chris...and Baby Ronning. Can't wait to meet the little fellow. Will update with pics later!

Also...tomorrow I am probably getting a new brother. My parents will be taking in a three month old infant boy, named Arrick with the intention of adopting as soon as possible. All in all a lot going on, will update with pics when I have some!

More to come later!

No comments: