12.23.2006

It Broke!


My camera went kaput yesterday. So sad...I had taken it to work to take pictures of the last day of one of the kids, I took pics and it was working fine, I turned it off and later went to take more and the lens would not open and the camera screen was frozen on the opening picture. Nothing could be done, I tried to change batteries, I tried to pry the lens open....nothing, I got home and Keith tried...nothing. And to make matters worse...my pics from yesterday are on the memory card and because the camera is broken...I can't get them off!

Lucky for me my husband works at Best Buy...in the digital imaging area...and gets a great discount! So now we start saving and I get to shop! Keith agreed that since I take the majority of pics the new camera will be mine and I get to look for a midline camera, a slight upgrade from what we have now. So bad news...becomes good news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take the merory card out of the camera.